Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Customer Value Management
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Data Analytics and CRM Manager Principal responsibilities:
- Implement outcome of business analytics and develop effective personal and relevant communications to support WPB business strategies
- Provide comprehensive innovative and analytical solutions capitalizing advanced data and analytics capa-bilities and communication toolkits
- Demonstrates creativity in designing personal and relevant communications through targeting/offers and industrialized processes
- Embed test and learn culture and conduct holistic leads performance review to optimize the communication outcome
- Measure and gather quantitative and qualitative learning, and refine targeting / communications based on performance review
- Enhance operational effectiveness to ensure flawless execution and will provide operational insights offering a pragmatic approach to design, manufacture and deployment of these messages at the most optimal level
- Manage both onshore and offshore delivery teams to provide timely and quality analytics deliverables to satisfy business needs effectively under a dynamic business environment
- Champion team work across onshore and offshore units
- Engages business stakeholder effectively, builds rapport and trust based on strong appreciation of issues and needs. Communicates effectively across business and analytics functions.
We seek highly motivated leaders who have the following experience and qualifications to join our dynamic organization
- Possess 8 to 12 years' experience in one or multiple skills in business / process analytics or contact and communication design and operation in the financial or digital domains. Or similar experience in analytics consulting or managing digital products.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills. Proven experience in forming 'advisory' relationships with senior managers.
- Highly self-motivated, self-starter. Strive for change and able to lead and mentor junior members
- Strong team player; able to lead team members of different skills and experiences. Comfortable to operate in a complex matrix structure with multiple stake holders
- Proven experience in one or more of: customer segmentation, customer communications, digital marketing, data science, portfolio analytics, use of open-source data in analyses
Having these attributes would be advantageous:
- Demonstrated experience in process and analysis of large amount of data using one of these: Python, R, SQL or SAS; on environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Proficiency in PEGA marketing, Celebrus and SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Tableau/QlikSense
- AGILE tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Teams
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.