- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 15 Nov 18
Are you a persistent and creative problem solver? Are you passionate about great technologies and building robust and scalable Java systems? Are you able to work collaboratively with a global team to achieve our goals? We are looking for a hands-on, highly experienced developer to:
– design and develop Java software components for Global Order Manager as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- drive and review technical and architectural design of global solutions, enforcing architectural design guidelines and challenge status quo
– make sure produced code is secure, stable and operating efficiently
– meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
- provide your expertise and architectural assistance to other team members
- investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and global teams to help maintaining a stable production environment; remain cool and effective in a crisis
– work collaboratively and effectively in virtual teams across locations and organizational boundaries
You'll be working in the Global Order Manager (Client Orders) IT team (based either in Hong Kong or Singapore) within Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in CH, EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?