Senior Developer (Android/iOS)
- Above Market Rate
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Mainstay Asia
- 08 Nov 18
Our client is one of Hong Kong's leading Organisations with a strong Global presence and reputation. With a core focus on developing new technology this year, our client is building a new innovative team which will provide new solutions to the business. You will be working with a strong, collaborative team to design, build and test leading mobile and web applications in an Agile environment. You will be involved in the hands-on development of these solutions.
- Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting web/mobile front end and backend applications and prototypes following best practices.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Design and define the interactions/integration between various systems or component and develop application architecture
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility
- Conduct code and peer reviews and feedback to continuously improve the quality
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical and programming area or equivalent practical experience.
- Android or iOS portfolio would be required.
- Familiar with front end design approaches such as responsive and adaptive design is advantageous.
- Experience in SOA (REST, JSON) or any API development frameworks such as swagger would be beneficial.
- Experience in mobile web/native or web application development including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge in Agile processes is highly preferred
- Knowledge in DevOps and tools such as docker, Chef, Puppet is a good plus.
- Disruptive approach to Technology is the ideal mindset
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to ben @ mainstayasia.com and put “Developer” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)