Our client, one of the largest Blue-Chip Organisations in Hong Kong, are currently going through one of the largest Digital IT enterprise transformation initiatives, which will take place over the next few years with $100’s of Millions already ringfenced in secure funding. With the amount of work and initiatives taking place, and the mission critical nature of said work, the Enterprise Strategy department wants to bring in a strong and experienced Program Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of PM’s in the delivery of multiple key projects across this program, ensuring the best outcome possible.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Have overall accountability and responsibility to create various project plans which are delivered upon according to the agreed metrics.
- Create and manage the various project budgets.
- Create and manage the various project plans according to resources needed, and make sure the various sponsors and key stakeholders are informed and kept up to date.
- Based on Enterprise governance and PMO structure, ensure that all project commitments are met, whilst monitoring and reporting on status.
- Continually look to assess and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the projects and keep key stakeholders up to date on said risks, with the ultimate aim of mitigating them.
- Ensure appropriate standards and best practice is adopted and that are strong quality assurance and feedback protocols built into the Projects to ensure success.
- Be mindful of change management and appreciate the need for it with so much change and work taking place.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and senior stakeholders.
- Manage resources effectively to ensure the end outcome is successful.
- Be a change agent, bringing in best practice and a collaborative mindset to an Organisation going through change.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in IT, Computer Science, engineering, or similar discipline.
- Strong background in Project/Program Management with 10+ years of Professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience in large programs of work, ideally on mission critical systems or Digital transformations.
- Strong background and experience in managing complex and large-scale projects a mixture of Waterfall/Agile practises.
- Strong understanding of IT project management and the associated reporting structures and governance needed.
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders across an enterprise, with mandatory English language skills.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
If interested in this fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest Digital Transformation programs in HK, feel free to send your CV to: email@example.com