Senior Due Diligence Officer
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS AG
- 18 Nov 18
Senior Due Diligence Officer
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that to:
• conduct enhanced due diligence on high risk client on-boarding requests, including identification and assessment of any financial crime risks, reputational risks and the plausibility and corroboration of source of wealth
• liaise confidently with the front office staff, KYC teams and colleagues in business lines to coordinate the assessment and provide a final decision
• conducting enhanced due diligence on newly higher risk clients at least quarterly, including review of the account activities and assessment of any financial crime risks and reputational risks that are emerged in the existing relationships
• communicate decisions to Business Heads on whether the relationships can be retained or terminated amid change of risk level in structural and detailed manner
• provide subject matter expert advices to Business on financial crimes topics arisen at on-boarding stage and during client life-cycle
• review the way financial crime policies and procedures are executed at various stages in the client life-cycle to ensure adherence to applicable KYC and Financial Crime due diligence standards
• report any findings and following them through to resolution
• working both within the financial crime team and the business to deliver on strategic projects and commitments
You'll be working in the Financial Crime team mainly in Hong Kong as well as possibly other locations in APAC. We offer an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?