My client is a leading MNC SI Vendor, they are looking for a Senior Fullstack Java Developer to lead their team.
- Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm.
- As a senior software engineer, you will be an important member of our interdisciplinary project teams.
- Your job will involve working closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs while also solving complex software challenges.
- You’ll use your analytical and innovative mindset to challenge conventional thinking.
- You have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in backend software development in Java or Kotlin.
- You have used design patterns like MVP, MVC or MVVM and you know when to use which.
- You have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have multiple years of experience with cloud application design.
- You have a thorough knowledge of CI/CD of full-stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
- You have identified and resolved performance and scalability issues.
- You have working experience with API design techniques and know how to keep them maintainable.
- Having hands-on experience in native Android or iOS development is a plus.
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
- You value high quality code, best practices and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.