Senior IT Manager (IT Procurement)
- Perform the role of central procurement party for IT resources including implementation services, equipment, hardware, software, data network.
- Design IT procurement framework and formulate IT central procurement strategy.
- Identify opportunity and develop strategy from department perspective by aggregating the needs across the different teams within IT Department.
- Lead end-to-end procurement process such as conducting market research, defining procurement plan, issuing RFIs/RFPs, facilitating evaluation process, following through with processes including total cost analysis, commercial & contract negotiation, supplier recommendation and contract award.
- Manage the negotiation and sign off of supplier contracts with Legal, the business and senior management (where applicable)
- Drive maximum value out of sourcing exercises and actively seek for opportunities leading to cost reduction and operational efficiency.
- Review supplier's performance and contracts
- Maintain and build strong vendor relationship
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Supply Chain disciplines is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' solid experience in sourcing technology solutions including hardware, software and implementation services
- Strong in contract negotiation, supplier sourcing and management
- Sound experience in procurement framework, strategy and policy design and execution
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.