Senior IT Project Manager - Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Aptitude Asia
- 16 Jan 19
Our client, a well-established Investment Bank, is currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with experience working for a global investment bank and ideally knowledge in the compliance space to manage the IT projects for the Compliance department.
- Manage the delivery of the projects through the entire SDLC from project initiation to implementation into production environment
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders. Maintain ongoing communications and manage their expectations.
- Manage deliverables and ensure that developments undertaken follow standard practices of the firm
- Identify areas with room for improvement within the current SDLC processes and implement new procedures where necessary
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other IT related areas.
- 12+ years of relevant IT project management experience at a global Investment Bank/broker
- Experience and knowledge in the compliance space i.e. AML, Trade Surveillance, Transaction Reporting, etc
- Superb stakeholder management, relationship building, and communication skills with fluency in English; ability to convey ideas to senior management with confidence
- Experience working in an AGILE project environment is highly desirable
To apply, please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.