Senior Investment Manager
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Aquis Search
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
A leading Chinese corporate is seeking a Senior Investment Manager, ideally with solid M&A background and experience in the technologies and TMT sectors.
- Reporting to Head of Investments.
- Responsible for full-cycle investment process.
- Analyze and screen potential targets, conduct research, and analyze target company to project financials and operation trends.
- Participate in due diligence, transaction structuring, financial modeling and negotiation of transaction documents.
- Assist in managing third party advisors, liaise with professional parties and communicate with regulatory authorities.
- Assist in financing required for the transactions.
- Lead the team to prepare investment memorandum and other internal documents.
- Contribute in corporate finance projects and other assignments from the management.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Over 5-7 years relevant experience, preferably in investment banks, investment firms, consulting, audit firms or in-house corporate finance/investment team.
- Deal experiences in a wide range of technology sectors preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese