Senior Java Developer - Top Tier iBank - 50k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
A Top-tier iBank is looking for a Java Developer with solid Java and SQL development experience to join their OMS development team to work on an Equity trading system development project.
Our client is a top-tier iBank. They are looking for a Java developer with solid Java and SQL development skills to join their Equity trading system development project.
Purpose of the role
- Technically Specify, Develop, Test and Maintain front office trading and order management systems for Equity desk
- Work closely with internal IT staff to support the systems and day-to-day usage
- Work with other development teams and project management teams in the legacy system decommissioning projects
- Work with business user for system implementation and requirement gathering
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
- Depending on the performance, the contract may be renewed and extend over to 2019.
- Development of new applications as part of the decommission projects (Java and SQL)
- Maintenance of legacy Equity trading system (Java and SQL, and optionally C++)
- Specifications and follow up with global development and with the local IT production teams
- Level 2 support on production issue of Equity applications
- Conduct UAT and training with user
- Test and installation of new versions
- Status tracking and reporting on development progress
- Graduated Bachelor's degree with 3 plus years' experience in the Capital Market area
- At least 5 years of Java development experience in banking or any financial institutes
- Solid development skills in Java and SQL, C++ is desired but not mandatory
- Previous Equity Investment Order Management System development experience
- Immediately available will be an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.