Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Champion of Operations department supporting Wealth Management Product, representing Operations department in system design, process flow enhancements, maintenance of procedure manuals, work with other teams for launching of products and promotion program, and resolving day to day operations problem with other departments such as Product, Business, IT, Compliance, Legal team
- Support daily Wealth Management Operations such as subscription, redemption, manual adjustments, UAT and General Banking operations such as regulatory reporting including order placement, settlement, corporate action and special handling
- Work with product team for process flow enhancements requirements, and perform respective UAT if required
- Right candidate will be considered as Deputy to Head of General Banking Operations
- Bachelor’s degree with least 3 years Banking experience in Bank’s rep office, full licensed Bank or Fund house or 6 - 8 years of retail banking experiences in General Banking/Branch Operations for those without Bachelor’s degree will also be considered
- Hands on experience in system processing of customer’s record and GL adjustments Good knowledge on market practice and regulatory requirement is a plus
- Innovative, open minded, adaptable
- Detail oriented with strong risk awareness and analytical mind
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, customer-focused, be responsible and a good team player
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Well-versed in PC knowledge and skills, (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Chinese word processing)
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.