Senior Manager, Data Analytics (AI & Robotics)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role will work closely with Marketing team, Distribution channels, Bank partner, Operations, Transformation and Regional analytics team to identify opportunities to drive business growth through artificial intelligence (AI), robotics solutions, predictive analytics, segmentation and decision automation, and turn analytics insights into actionable strategies to achieve our Financial, Strategic and Customer KPIs.
- Lead the development and/or the deployment of AI, machine learning and decision models into end-to-end business solutions to support analytics initiatives and adopt new analytical approaches to uplift effectiveness of analytics, modelling and customer contact.
- Explore leading-edge AI, machine learning & robotics technologies to support business growth and operational efficiency through technology integration
- Accelerate the integration of AI, robotic solutions, predictive analytics into sales/business processes to continuously improve operational and marketing decisions
- Use customer databases, including both structured and unstructured data, to identify data insights and opportunities to support business and marketing initiatives
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and bank partner to identify business opportunities to maximize customer profitability
- Support the integration of customer external and internal data, structured and unstructured into a unifying Customer Data Platform
- Coach young analytics professionals and help them achieve their full potential
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Decision Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Actuarial Science, Marketing Analytics or Statistics
- Master degree in relevant disciplines will be a plus
- 12+ years of relevant experience in predictive analytics, data science or related quantitative fields
- Solid hands-on experiences in data infrastructure development, decision modeling, predictive analytics and advanced analytics and with a track record of delivering tangible results
- Knowledge in new analytics technology including AI, robotic solutions and machine learning are highly preferred
- Well versed in using traditional analytics tools such as SQL & SAS, and experience in new analytic techniques such as Hadoop, R, Python, Qlik, Tableau are highly preferred
- Strong business acumen with problem-solving skill and resilience in delivering the highest standard of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent communication together with outstanding project management skills
- Knowledge in insurance or banking business is highly preferred.