Senior Manager, Operations Optimization (ZA Bank – 1st Virtual Bank)
About ZA International
ZhongAn Technologies International Group Limited (“ZA International”) was established in Hong Kong in December 2017 by ZhongAn Online P & C Insurance Co., Ltd. (HKEX stock code: 6060), an online-only insurtech company in China, to explore international business development, collaboration and investment opportunities in the areas of fintech and insurtech in overseas markets. In August 2018, ZA International and SoftBank Vision Fund announced cooperation to boost ZhongAn’s technology solutions businesses outside China, with an initial focus on Asia. In September 2018, ZA International announced that it would support the digital transformation of Sompo, a Japanese insurance giant, with its next-generation insurance system built upon end-to-end cloud technologies. In January 2019, ZA International and Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading online-to-offline mobile platform, announced the establishment of a joint venture to enter the digital insurance distribution business in the region.
On 24 March 2020, ZA Bank, a subsidiary of ZA International, officially became the first virtual bank in Hong Kong, providing Hong Kong customers with banking products and services that break conventions and time boundaries. On 4 May 2020, ZA Life Limited, a joint venture between ZA International and Fubon Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited, was granted a digital-only insurer license by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority under its Fast Track pilot scheme, operating under the trade name “ZA Insure”. It aims to serve the needs of different people with innovative insurance services and products, offering protection to a wider population.
- You will oversee the development and implementation of new systems or system enhancement to support business launch plan on behalf of Operations department whilst ensuring necessary controls to minimize the risks to operations and customer services.
- You will take part in the strategic planning and prioritizing of change initiatives to ensure our operations, digital capabilities and data are aligned with our operational objectives and service level commitment.
- You will identify or recognize areas for improvement across all operations serving processes and drive the implementation of necessary changes to enable Operations to perform to its optimum ability.
- You will assist in establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements, including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- You will coordinate and analyze the output of system requirements by various Operations teams, arrange the review and approval, and lead the testing and implementation.
- You will partner with Business, Technology and Risk Steward teams to ensure the changes by Operations are in line with business strategy, supported with best-fit technology solutions and complied with policy and regulation requirements.
- You will lead the implementation of Robotic or other quick win solutions for operations streamlining initiatives.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in Financial Industry. Substantial knowledge and exposure in banking products and services and conversant with HKMA regulatory requirements
- Experience of leading projects related to digitization, lean process design and operations & process excellence is a must.
- Experience with process improvement and transformational methodologies such as Agile, Six Sigma, etc.
- The candidate must have the ability to adapt to a fast-developing operations environment and work independently under stringent timelines to turn ideas into reality and results.
- Good communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills with analytical mind.
- University degree
- Excellent English and Chinese, preferably fluent in Mandarin speaking.
- Proficient in PC applications
Interested parties please send detailed resume including present and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply".
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.