Senior Manager, Platform Operations
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Ensures IT service availability and minimises the AIA's business impact of IT service outages through the effective management and governance of the network, infrastructure and data centre outsourcing arrangements
- Contributes to the improvement of user satisfaction with IT services by ensuring that the outsourcing arrangements remain aligned with business needs and priorities and fit for purpose.
- Improves the overall technical performance of AS400 & Data Backup solution Services as measured by the Technology related KPIs and SLAs (utilisation, availability, response times etc.) year on year
- Ensures the realisation of the outsourcing objectives of reduced risk, enhanced flexibility, enhanced transparency and cost efficiency through the effective outsourced services.
- Owns AS400 & Data Backup Solution Strategy, Policies, Processes and Standards at the enterprise level.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective life-cycle management of the AS400 & Data Backup Solution Strategy, Policies, Processes and Standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the AS400 & Data Backup Solution Strategy, Policies, Processes and Standards remain fit for purpose and meet AIA business needs.
- Ensures that the Group defined financial controls and routine management practices are complied with in the operations of the AS400 & Data Backup Solution Management functional area.
- Budget responsibility- Monitors and manages IT expenditure within the AS400 & Data Backup Solution Management function, ensuring that related IT financial targets are met, and examining any areas where budgets and expenditure may exceed agreed tolerances
- Responsibe for Financial planning and forecasting for the function
- Monitors and reports financial performance for the function as required.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in which at least 8 years in managerial position with regional coverage;
- Hands on experience on position related technical components;
- Experience in work with and monitor suppliers' performance in an outsourced environment,
- An equivalent combination of qualifications and relevant experience.
- Degree Holder of University on Information Technology or related discipline
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification or higher
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.