• Responsible for the compilation of full set statutory returns of the HKMA/DPB/SFC to ensure the accuracy and on time submission;
• Manage the compilation of CBRC returns for Head Office consolidation and liaise with Head Office;
• Review the census and surveys required by Census and Statistic Department of HKSAR;
• Manage the compilation of interim and annual financial disclosures to ensure the compliance with Banking (Disclosure) Rules;
• Report and monitor the Branch’s cash flow, liquidity, SFR, etc., to ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements;
• Liaise with and answer enquiries from the HKMA/DPB/SFC, internal and external auditors, Head Office, etc.;
• Supervise the regulatory reporting system to ensure its effectiveness and efficiency;
• Participate in system enhancement and other ad hoc projects as and when required.
• Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with at least 8 years’ experience in banking and audit industries. Investment banking experience is definitely an advantage;
• Excellent regulatory and accounting knowledge on bank products including financial markets products;
• Good teamwork spirit and ability to build up and maintain excellent working relationships with different colleagues;
• Self-initiative, diligent, independent and strong sense of responsibilities;
• Proactive, good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department by email.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.