Senior Marketing Manager, Product Development GI&EB
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role takes the overall responsibility in formulating customer value proposition and its associated product strategy. It also provides professional actuarial support and methodology review on HK RBC, reserving under local regime and IFRS17.
- Formulate product strategy to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Lead the product development process, including developing product skeleton, conducting analysis, providing actuarial inputs and support, working on pricing and product specification, developing sales materials and product literatures, liaise with different departments for product approval, and prepare communications to sales channel.
- Provide professional actuarial services, and review reinsurance treaties to meet with business objectives, compliance standards and regulatory requirement and changes.
- Support sales by offering product training/briefing and participating in developing electronic tools to drive sales activities.
- Manage the team to deliver various product initiatives effectively.
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Marketing or Insurance equivalent
- Professional qualification in international bodies (e.g. [JTA1] CAS)
- Professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII of ANZIIF) is preferred
- 8-10 years GI actuarial experience, with at least 3-4 years of managerial role.
- [JTA1]SOA seems more for Life