Senior Officer, Business and Big Data Management
- Gather requirements from various parties to develop risk management and compliance projects of e-banking channel.
- Conduct UAT and support new service implementation and service launch.
- Perform regular risk management reports on e-banking services and digital market.
- Review policies and procedures to comply with regulations constantly
- Participate in assignments related to compliance & risk issues and follow up departmental audit finding
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Economic, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in e-banking project or product development
- Basic knowledge of e-banking regulations and Code of Banking Practice are preferred
- Strong problem solving skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese