Senior Officer, Corporate Actions - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Officer, Corporate Actions
. Principal responsibilities
- Oversight of the daily operations of Corporate Actions from offshore centers
- Process Corporate Actions tasks including class actions and proxy voting
- Responsible in holding the Maker role in stock lending processes
- Issue Corporate Actions claim letters
- Handle mutual funds events relating to Corporate Actions
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience in Custody operations is preferred
- Understanding of Corporate Actions and the financial industry
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.