Senior Officer, Marketing GI&EB
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role assists to organize and execute marketing campaigns and agency incentives to achieve business
target and to promote branding awareness, and to supervise team members to roll out varieties of
marketing campaigns and incentives.
- Organize impactful marketing campaigns and agency incentives to boost up sales regularly and promote corporate branding.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns regularly.
- Supervise and coach team members to roll out varieties of marketing campaigns and incentive.
- Design and conduct training to intermediaries to enhance their knowledge and selling skills.
- Manage regular marketing activities to achieve effectiveness and efficiency.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant experience in marketing or organizing campaigns
- Professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- Exposure in digital / online / social platforms with good understanding on digital marketing trends is an advantage
- Knowledge on general insurance
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Possesses strong analytical skills
- Excellent in communication and inter-personal skills
- Good team player with effective supervisory skills
- Commitment to excel in life
- A dynamic and proactive attitude is essential