See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Support Wealth Management business to provide quality back office processing of Equity and structured investment products, notes and bonds services to Private and Consumer Banking and assist the team to the adherence to the regulatory requirements, bank policies, operational procedures, performance standard and service turnaround time.
- Assist supervisor to prepare operation and MIS reports;
- Perform GL and system record checking/reconciliation and escalate to supervisor if there is any discrepancy
- Process order input and amendment, parameter table maintenance, issuance of confirmation note, coupon payment, settlement for all Equity and structured products including equity linked deposits (ELD), structure investment product (SIP), currency linked investment (CLI), equity linked investment (ELI), bonds etc. according to the operation procedures as documented in the Operation Manual and other operational duties as assigned by supervisor
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of Private and Consumer banking practices and procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skill with great team spirits
- Good sense of risk awareness
- Strong motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.