Senior Platform and Project Manager - Broking Services
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Platform and Project Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead Platform Management Department for system Change and Implementation
- Lead Operations Support Team to provide day to day system profile maintenance
- Work together with other relevant departments i.e HOST IT within the Group to support more products, services and channels
- Monitor change solution and designs
- Facilitate stakeholders requests on platform requirements to ensure successful delivery.
- Support the deployment of group tools and policies
- Build and sustain trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently delivering value add services
- Maintain good stakeholder relationship in leading change and deliver benefits.
- Analyis change impacts and mitigate change risks and change interventions identified to manage those impacts and reactions across all areas in HSBC Broking
- Promote and recognize cross-cultural working and communication within team, be culturally sensitive
- Drive a performance based culture to manage and improve performance, including effective management of underperformers and contributing to calibration processes
- Anticipate issues and risks and address them quickly, with an understanding of the critical path
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree Holder or above
- Related working experiences in securities or brokerage firms
- Strong business acumen and expertise in broking industry
- In-depth and strong knowledge in the financial products including securities, futures and options, FX, commodities, etc.
- A proven solid track record of planning, managing and implementing complex projects in the broking industry.
- Excellent skills in change delivery, people management and communication, influence and negotiation, organization and presentation.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.