Senior Procurement Officer, Information Technology
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- BOC International
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Responsible for procurement of Information Technology equipment, software and services for all the BOCI offices globally;
- Identify saving opportunities, negotiate pricing / contracts with suppliers, and minimize commercial risks for the whole group globally;
- Implement IT procurement process to ensure a fair and efficient procurement cycle;
- Lead a standard sourcing process from market research, understanding of the internal client’s and the business requirements, followed by RFP process and contract implementation;
- Drive commercial and contractual negotiations with suppliers;
- Manage the procurement process and prepare all necessary documentation including prequalification, tendering, vendor evaluation, contract award process, vendor management and vendor performance management;
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of market dynamics, suppliers, technical and product information in order to ensure that the business takes advantage of all relevant developments, responds to market changes and maintains an appropriate supplier base in terms of skills, activities and numbers;
- Maintain and ensure all contract management related data is timely and accurate; and
- Manage the contract renewal and termination process to ensure appropriate actions are being taken in a timely manner.
- Experience in Sourcing / Procuring IT Equipment, Software and Services for a sizable company, ideally in Financial sector
- Experience in Market Data Sourcing is a plus
- Strong negotiation and supplier relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of contracts, compliance, finance practices, legal, regulatory and tax related to Procurement
- Ability to analyze complex supplier proposals, identify risks and issues and provide consolidated review to aid decision making by internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with regional /global vendors to the best interests of BOCI Group.
- Degree holder major in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Business Management related / 5 years+ relevant experience
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries. (The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)