Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading investment, is looking for a Senior Programme Manager in their Global Programme office to drive the effective management of their large-scale programme. The selected candidate will be working with senior stakeholders across the bank.
- Provide programme governance in maintaining the schedule, resources, quality, change, financial, and communications management.
- Oversight of the programme portfolio management and project delivery.
- Work with the project teams across the bank spanning Front Office, Technology, Operations, Risk, Finance, etc.
- Work with different key stakeholders in resolving issues and providing solutions.
- Have an in-depth understanding of programme/project risks and dependencies. Ability to provide escalation if necessary.
- Work with the programme leads and project managers to ensure the project deliverables.
- Provide senior management reporting on the overall health and status of the programme.
- Provide project governance, monitoring, and reporting of the project lifecycle. Ensure there is sufficient project methodology and standards for the programme team.
- Establish key programme KPIs to facilitate the monitoring and decision-making in supporting the programme delivery.
- Track and monitor impacts and interdependencies between programmes.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programmes.
- Experience in a large programme environment delivering large scale IT projects / programme.
- Working experience in an investment banking or financial services industry exposure.
- A good understanding of front-to-back office functions.
- Experience in tracking large-scale and complex projects with efficient management and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Experience with China or Asia regulations with the financial industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications is essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Senior Programme Manager (Executive Director) - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) KYC Onboarding / Reference Data Specialist - Leading Investment Bank
2) Development Head (Treasury & Murex) - Leading Bank
3) Asia Regional Information Security Officer (VP) - Leading Bank