Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (Business System and Procedure Management)
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business improvement plan in line with Corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies and improved service user experience.
- Work closely with parties including business users, operations, IT and relevant parties to ensure effective project implementation.
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure project deployment.
- Support Senior Manager to promote new ways of working and facilitate change by ensuring buy in and support at all levels of the service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 8 years' experience in Project Management
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent experience and training in a related business environment
- Solid experience in managing projects of business process improvement to enhance efficiency, service quality and customer experience
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Evidence of ability to communicate complex issues to service users, careers and other stakeholders, in an effective and clear style
- Flexible and adaptive to changes, Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the Project Manager.