My client is a tier one investment bank with global presence who are now actively looking for a Senior Python Developer to join their team in Hong Kong. They will be involved in working on GREENFIELD projects that aim to build out a strategic new platform to enable the construction, calculation, execution and risk management of complex low frequency trading strategies for their global equity derivative business.
You will be a vital member of the global team to help shape and drive the significant re-engineering effort that’s underway in order to grow the business.
- Work closely with trading desk, quants and other IT team to work on technical solutions delivery
- Develop enhancements and/or build new solutions for booking and risk managing new Index products and deals
- Define development/project plans with key milestones in line with strategy and own the full delivery.
- Working with the global team in developing the strategic core infrastructure
- Stakeholder management
- Software developer with solid front office development experience
- Good Python skill, strong candidates with other programing experience will also be considered, but she/he must be willing to code in Python
- Previous working experience in trading desk development and/or trading strategies implementation
- Solid understanding of equity derivative products, familiar with derivative risk and structuring
- An excellent problem solver with business facing personality
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Able to perform well in a fast pace environment
The incentives/ sells:
- A tier one investment bank with global presence
- GREENFIELD projects
- Business facing role with high visibility
- Cutting edge technology
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Leo Tse at email@example.com call +852 2544-4844.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://www.bahpartners.com/live-roles