Senior RPA Technical Support - IT (RPA) (12-Month Contract)
- Provides production support and maintenance, including incident, problem, monitoring for RPA BOT and deployment for the BOT
- Works with development team and clients to resolve incidents by analysing log and process workflows; provides work around and long term fix
- Follow procedure to deploy package to production, and verify
- Work with Support Manager to generate production status report
- Participate in proactive maintenance and improvement abilities in RPA
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience on application support and development.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath), Blue Prism is plus
- Experience with chat bot development is plus
- Solid technical knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (ASP.NET and C#.NET) and SQL server
- Solid technical knowledge of Java with Mybatis framework, and MongoDB/SQLite
- Familiar with RESTful/WebSocket network API development
- Familiar with Linux command and shell script, Docker experience is plus
- Proven ability in deployment skill and process.
- Good understanding of applicable technology concepts, trends and capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate passion and ability to learn new technologies and their application. Attention to detail
- Focus on the end user's or customer's needs; ability to set expectations and understand end user behaviour
- Outcome focused with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify root cause and solution
- Fluent spoken and good written in Cantonese and English.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.