My client is a top tier global bank with global presence and great corporate coverage. They are now looking for seasoned relationship managed to join the platform in managing an existing portfolio of blue chip conglomerates.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with Blue-Chips, Big Local Corp clients
- Solicit and manage a portfolio of Corporate clients; advise and develop strategy that aims to meet clients’ objectives
- Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas to promote cross-selling
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in corporate banking sector and demonstrate a strong vision in the future with a forward-thinking mindset
- Solid experience in serving big Local Corp / Blue Chips client
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work organisation, relationship building and client interfacing skills
- Customer-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
What you will get in return are the exposure at the bank that could bring your career to the next level and offered a very competitive salary plus discretionary bonus.
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call directly on +852 2847 9957. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.