An exciting opportunity to join a one of the leading foreign banks as a Senior Relationship Manager as the team leader and to focus on the Private Equity business
Our client, a leading foreign bank, is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to join the team
Exciting new role for you
- Grow the existing portfolio of venture lending team by leveraging existing contacts and generating new leads to meet loan, deposit, and fee income goals.
- Collaborate with other sales/product teams (i.e structure debt solutions)
- Collaborate with other team members to complete the underwriting, due diligence, and documentation process for loans.
- Work with product specialists within the Bank to deepen and broaden client relationships by delivering a full suite of banking solutions including treasury management products, foreign exchange, interest rate derivatives and letters of credit.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in banking, with experience in venture debt or C&I lending
- Client Management experience is key
- Ability to quickly build credibility, close deals and win relationships from competitors in order to generate incremental loan outstanding, fees, deposit balances;
- Experience in negotiating term sheets, structuring credits, and reviewing and negotiating legal documents in partnership with counsel
- One of the largest & fastest growing business in the bank with attractive remuneration package
Please directly apply and call Suzanne Tsang at +852 2281 0041 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.