Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Corporate Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Relationship Support Officer. Principal responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to the relationship management team
- Compile periodic sales related reports, management information, or performance statistics for market analysis or research
- Assist in building and maintaining databases
- Maintain good customer relationship by providing quality after-sales support and logistics as assigned
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics preferred
- Previous experience in providing administrative support in banking or professional firms an advantage
- Understanding in bills operations, credit system, credit approval and related documentation procedures an advantage
- Strong PC user with good MS Office or Excel skills
- Strong self-motivation with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua preferred
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Relationship Support Officer.)
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.