Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Provide independently PM/BA services and/or process review to support business initiatives/project execution and or system related issues
- Responsible for managing small scale projects throughout its life cycle including feasibility study, user expectation management, and change management
- Assist direct supervisor to deliver medium to large scale of system modification/enhancement within budget and time frame
- Oversees responsible project execution within budget and time frame, measuring/identify potential risk and recommends risk mitigation wherever appropriate
- Liaise with end-users and IT teams to facilitate alignments of business requirements and IT solutions
- Collaborate with IT and end users to conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Lead and Coordinate the end to end IT solution delivery
- Assist direct supervisor to establish design standard and manage the IT projects
- Support direct supervisor to develop best practices adhere to SDLC and IT project governance standards
- Monitor the quality of the system integration vendors
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Over 6 years working experience in Information Technology and candidate with less experience will be considered as System Analyst / Senior Analyst Programmer position
- Have Technical background and interest in technology will be good
- Knowledge in Life Insurance will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Business Analyst or project management
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Self-initiative, pro-active, result oriented and able to work under pressure
- Understand the company culture and acts accordingly as appropriate
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.