Human Resources Officer, Business Partner
Gathers and analysis business needs
- Gathers and analysis business needs.
- Evaluates software packages.
- Develops, tests, installs, maintains and modifies computer programs.
- Review and provide recommendation on application software improvement.
- Designs application software and verifies delivered results.
- Ensures development work follow department standard and guideline.
- Ensures the software development progress according to schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Prepares documentation of the analysis and design work.
- Provides technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Past experience and knowledge on various banking applications and architecture design.
- Basic business knowledge in banking industry or financial sector
- Basic vendor management skills and experience
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms
- Good insight to technology trend and new technology
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and design methodology
- Practical experience in Java, JBOSS, Websphere, IBM MQ, XML, Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL, Shell Scripting.
- Degree holder in Information Technology.
- At least 6 years' experience in application software development with 1 to 2 years in system analysis. Candidate will less experience will be considered as System Analyst.
- At least 2 years’ experience to manage vendor in project delivery and package maintenance and support.