Our client is a leading Investment Bank and it is looking to hire a Senior System Administrator/ System Engineer for their Windows Servers team. This position will be responsible for design, projects and supporting the Windows Server environment (inclusive of Exchange, Messaging and Virtualisation with VMWare).
- Support and maintain Windows Servers for the region, especially Exchange and Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Lead and participate on projects for the data centre, deployments and upgrades.
- Ensure incidents are managed in a timely manner.
- Checking the monitoring systems.
- Working closely with other infrastructure team on joint projects.
- Liaising with global infrastructure teams and managers in Asia.
- 5+ years of experience in technology with very strong Microsoft Products, Windows Server and Exchange experience.
- Strong interest in latest technologies such as Office 365 and Skype for Business, with the ability to suggest solutions to the business.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and a passion for furthering their technology exposure.
- Able to work closely in small teams allowing for flexibility of skills between other colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.