Senior Systems Analyst - Post- trade system - IT - Associate
- Perform system design, analysis, coding, testing, documentation and other development support activities for Cash Clearing systems.
- Participate in system development activities including collecting business requirements from user divisions, estimating resources requirements, devising project schedule, coordinate with other application teams on activities with common systems impacts, supervise systems studies and review deliverables.
- Coordinate with other IT teams and business users on different testing and implementation activities.
- Conduct quality assurance review for complex software design and code changes.
- Provide production support and conduct trouble shooting as required.
- Support other ad-hoc development and support tasks as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 7 years' system analysis, design and development experience in IBM mainframe platform
- Solid experience in z/OS, DB2, COBOL, CICS, Easytrieve Plus, JCL, CA-7 and MQ
- Experience in SWIFT system support a definite advantage, e.g.
- SAA, SAG and SWP operations in Linux Redhat
- SWIFT provided tools like MyStandards
- Familiar with system development life cycle
- Experience in financial servicesindustry or other highly regulated organisations is preferred while notessential
- Good command of spoken and writtenEnglish and Chinese (fluent in Putonghua a plus)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good team player
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Systems Analyst
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.