Senior Systems Engineer - IT (Linux & Database Support) (12-month Contract)
- To implement Linux systems, including setup and support of hardware, OS and related third party software
- To provide key system support for critical HKEX market systems and other Linux environments
- To automate tasks by scripting
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines
- At least 6 years of working experience of providing Linux system administration
- Experience of supporting mission critical, high performance and large scale server systems
- Strong skill in Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration
- Knowledge of Oracle/DB2 is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.