Senior Traded Risk Analysis Manager - Global Risk
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Traded Risk Analysis Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead daily risk exposures analysis timely and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all risk inputs to the market risk risk-weighted asset calculation are understood and accurate.
- Provide guidance on junior team members on limit monitoring and excess reporting and escalation processes.
- Review and validate counterparty and regulatory risk measurements are accurately calculated.
- Conduct market risk exposure and regulatory risk measurement analysis and perform adhoc analysis to assist senior management to make risk decision.
- Oversee the maintenance of traded risk systems and models from data input, processing by the middle office team and outputs.
- Develop and implement new reports to improve risk visibility.
- Engaging with internal and external auditors to satisfy questions and requests as part of formal and informal reviews.
- Ensure that trading follows procedures specified by Group and business management, compliance, external regulatory guidelines and industry best practice.
- Implement new traded risk and associated front office driven systems projects in timely and successful manner.
- Promote greater understanding of Global Banking and Markets products among front office staff and support staff.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate in Finance, Account, Risk Management related disciplines or quantitative subject
- Extensive amount of years of experience in credit risk
- Knowledge in market risk and traded credit risk measure and systems
- Ability to respond quickly to ad hoc risk enquiries, and proactively insure data quality by identifying potential issues
- Attention to details and good time management skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZYI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited