Senior Vice President/Director, TMT Investment Banking (Greater China)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ALS Recruit , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8075
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Our client is a global investment bank with a growing franchise. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role is to assist in the preparation of marketing materials and enable the team to pitch for senior roles in TMT corporate finance related transactions. They will assist in the structure and execution of M&A, ECM and other financing transactions for the Greater China region. To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Guides/reviews Associates and Analysts’ work setting goals and appropriate deadlines;
- Responsible for development and implementation of bank’s TMT strategy particularly with respect to M&A and ECM transactions origination and execution
- Responsible for developing investment banking marketing ideas, crafting investment highlights and equity stories, preparing and delivering comprehensive sector and company specific analysis to TMT clients as well as preparation of deal documentation including board papers, prospectuses and investor presentations
Experience and Skills required:
- Around 10-12 years of relevant experience within an investment bank, with focus on TMT transactions;
- Covers a wide range of TMT clients and sector verticals with in-depth understanding of mobile/fixed telecom, telecom infrastructure, tech hardware, components, semiconductors, internet/content and new media business models
- Proven ability in identifying TMT deal opportunities, leading sector specific discussions and maintaining senior level client engagement during origination and execution;
- First class organisation and client management skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential;
- Ability to work independently and to develop relationships with clients at a number of different levels;
- Builds and maintains relationships with in the team and with clients;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
- Candidates should currently be based in Hong Kong.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.