Software Engineers (C# / Java / C++ / Agile and TDD) for World Class Tech Disruption and Innovation Firm (FinTech / AdTech) - Hong Kong.
My client is a global company that disrupted the digital advertising space. Founded in the 2000’s, with nearly 30 offices globally, they are the fastest growing demand-side platform in the advertising industry. Their programmatic platform disrupts the traditional way of how advertisers place online ads, and empowers them to implement omni-channel, data-driven, price-transparent, and highly automated campaigns
They have enjoyed immense growth (profits up 41% from a year ago), and are cash rich. They plan to continue investing on tech infrastructure, product development and international expansion.
The Role(s): 3 Software Engineers
- You will be the end-to-end owner, participating actively in all aspects from designing, to building and delivering products
- The system is built on C# and .NET, but they will consider any tech.
- Based on your interests and aptitude, you will be working on large-scale distributed systems coordinating thousands of servers in cloud and physical data centres around the world, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning, advanced visualizations, and interactive user interfaces – and so on
- Apart from contributing to the product, you will be building up the team through mentoring, technical leadership and/or direct management of small teams
- Polyglot developers with a track record of end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects
- The system is built on C# but they will consider any tech.
- Strong Agile and TDD experience is mandatory
- Any highly distributed, high volume systems experience is a nice-to-have for some of their systems
- Strong engineering fundamentals, ability to work from first principles to evaluate solutions and adapt them to a unique environment
- Experience developing web services and/or always-on systems, working across a variety of technologies and service layers
- Excellent opportunity to work in a transparent, Agile and tech-driven environment
- You will be working closely with business teams to understand their needs and make direct impact to the business
- Company-wide event twice a year: they bring together employees from their worldwide offices to one location for a week packed full of knowledge sharing, team building, and bonding
- Attractive salary with annual equity awards (year-on-year growth)
- Amazing office environment
- Impressive culture
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within the disruptive technology domain, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 2544-4479 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the technology talent for Hong Kong's best technology houses. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.