- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hamlyn Williams
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
My client is a global consultancy firm with a strong portfolio in financial services is hiring a Solution Architect to take on a broad range of IT transformation projects in the digital space. The client has an expansion within this area and covers a full range of end to end project management and execution experience.
- Extensive project/programme management experience, a full understanding of the project lifecycle including strong API management and solution design
- Delivering large scale programmes in either IT or Operations Change transformation
- Providing Agile/DevOps project management methodologies, understanding how to build CI/CD
- Strong understanding of how to work with the old legacy systems and incorporating new emerging technologies
- building the strategy and framework for future architecture and systems
- Manage application and Infrastructure architecture, ensuring the applications, platforms and integrations align with the business initiatives and growth strategies
- Explore and lead the research and evaluation process to ensure the application standards adopt the appropriate technologies as they mature
The successful candidate will have a full understanding of the system architecture to drive key initiatives and identify opportunities for digital strategy, data and analytics, and various initiatives.
Candidates in a developer/engineer role would also be considered
Insurance background preferred, banking professionals will be considered