Our client, an International Fintech company, is hiring a Solution Architect with extensive experience in solution design and implementation, expertise in Java/JEE, and ideally domain experience in Wealth Management/ Private Banking to join the growing team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for designing and architecting enterprise-grade product-based solutions
- Lead software solution discussions with clients and create best-fit software solutions
- Provide technical direction for design, development, and system integration
- Apply industry best practices to create scalable and secure solutions to fulfill client needs
- Maintain coding standards and reviews work of development teams
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in software development and solution architecture
- Solid knowledge of enterprise solutions within different IT architecture layers
- Expert knowledge of JAVA/JEE application design, preferably on IBM WebSphere and/or OSGI compatible application servers.
- Experience in mobile application design/development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client-facing skills
- Must speak fluent English and Cantonese/Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.