Solutions Architect (Cloud)
A global Investment bank are looking for a talented Solution architect with Cloud exposure for a transformation team.
• Structure and guide developers through their Cloud journey and accelerate the adoption of Cloud technologies and best practices. Help them design and implement architectural patterns, providing the required code when needed.
• Be a technical reference for developers and advise them on standard cloud practices or digital capabilities usage. Be ready to contribute to or even lead technical implementation.
• Create technical content such as reference apps, starter kits and patterns and practical guidance that will get our developers excited about the potential of the Cloud or our internal digital components.
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the internal technology community.
Academic Background And Certifications, Experience:
• University degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, with a master's degree being advantageous
• Microsoft Azure Developer and/or Solutions Architect certification, or a capacity to pass one within 6 months of being hired
• 5+ years of direct experience working with a variety of enterprise and cloud technology systems, designing solutions, and developing business applications
• Direct experience as a Solutions Architect
• Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
• Ability to solve developers' problems through cloud technologies
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Ability to communicate and present complex technical concepts in an understandable manner in both verbal and written form
• Strong team player, willingness and interest to collaborate and work well in a team
• Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive