• Assist in the development and maintenance of operational risk management framework including OpR-related management policies, management guidelines, and SOPs.
• Provide guidance to 1st line of defense units in Risk and Control Self- Assessment (RCSA), conduct review and analysis to identify the potential OpRs, and provide recommendations to address control weakness.
• Coordinate with 1st line of defense units and support in developing OpR management-related training to execute the OpR framework, to promulgate the OpR management culture, and to enhance the control awareness throughout the organization.
•Review and investigate the reportable OpR incidents/Loss.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the corresponding remedies and mitigation measures. Appropriate escalation is required.
• Assist in the writing of Chinese OpRs risk documentation
• Bachelor degree in Statistics/ Risk Management/ Finance/ Accounting or similar discipline. • 5 - 6 years of relevant experience perferably in in-house Operation Risk Management in the insurance or finance sector.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior officers.
• Proficient in Chinese and English character typing - Documentation is in Chinese.
• Good command of spoken Chinese (including Mandarin) and English.