Structured Products Sales
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The professional we are looking for will be a seasoned team member in our Structured Products Advisory team based in Hong Kong. Offer solid experience and can cover the following asset classes: Equity, Funds, Credit, Fixed Income, Commodity and Foreign Exchange. It would be a plus to have prior work experience in other asset classes; any other Hybrid structures. Should be a motivated and flexible team-player and willing to fulfill a broad range of responsibilities:
- Develop trade ideas and payoff across asset classes for HNW and UNHNW clients in APAC. Collaborating with in-house PB Research and Investment Banking Teams to develop our own product ideas.
- Close coverage of Private Bankers, Investment Consultants and other distribution teams within the Private Bank. Expect to cover entire markets on a dedicated and results-oriented basis.
- Execute trades and ensure accurate booking and settlement together with our Operations and Middle Office teams.
- Dedicated secondary market management - monitoring product performance and related market development to keep clients updated on their investment and to provide them with advise whenever necessary.
- Maintaining close dialogue with our in-house investment bank and all our third party issuers cross asset classes, so as to keep ourselves abreast of the latest market developments and new risk & reward opportunities.
- Develop marketing documentations together with our Product Services and Management Team, FLDS, Legal and Compliance Departments to ensure compliance with the internal and industry-wide risk management standards and policies. Build presentation materials and present new ideas to Front Office colleagues. Dedicatedly asking them for feedbacks in order to improve our product offerings and process.
- Partnership with Business School/Wealth Management Institute in Front office training on regular basis.
- Management of outstanding product shelf and ensuring of constant offering of Structured Products
- Define education and marketing strategy for Structured Products together with our Business School. This also includes the education of junior talents and internal and external clients.
- Relevant University or Graduate Degree with a sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of trading, structuring, selling of derivatives in a major Investment Bank or Private Bank.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required in order to liaise with the clientele
- Strong interpersonal ability and is motivated, engaging, service oriented and a collaborator with strong interest for financial markets.
- CFA, FRM, CAIA holders are preferred.
- Proficient in advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg Skills. Ideally combined with knowledge on VBA and SQL too
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.