- Cross border exposure - Cover structured products - Institutional Business
Established platform with strong presence in China
- Co-lead in creating capital market products that meets market trend and client expectation; from conception stage, product implementation, launch and to final close.
- Work with internal and external partners to set up channels for cross-border capitals.
- Manage product pipeline (in-development and existing launched products). Have working knowledge of fund formation and operation process, including underlying cash flow, distributions, and valuation.
- Work with Sales team in business development and client relationship management with Institutional Clients and key distributors; maintain regular liaison and communications with clients in terms of product enquiries and requests.
- Participate in developing departmental and company-wide systems to track, maintain and launch products (Product Management System).
- Stay up to date on current market trends and products to drive bespoke investment solutions and market opportunistic products to accommodate shifting client needs and capture high risk-adjusted returns.
- Bachelor Degree or above, with CFA qualification would be a plus.
- At least 5 years' experience in product structuring within financial institutions/companies; Experience in equity and fixed income would be a plus; Experience in cross-border products and derivatives
- Familiar with TRS, swaps, forwards and/or other structured products)
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment in mainland China.
- Extensive resources and connection with financial institutions and successful execution track record of launching cross-broader products.
- Proficient with databases, e.g. Bloomberg, MS Suite, and Morningstar.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English as working language
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.