BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited (the “Company”) offers a broad spectrum of investment products and services, which include Hong Kong mandatory provident fund scheme (“MPF”), pension funds, retail unit trusts, exchange traded funds, institutional mandates and other investment funds. In addition, the Company also manages discretionary investment portfolio and charity fund for both private individuals and institutional clients.
Our Operation is currently looking to high caliber candidate to join
- To manage in-house and outsourcing application development and enhancement projects
- To carry out feasibility studies and impact analysis on IT side
- To gather and analyze user requirements and propose appropriate IT solutions
- To participate in system design, development, testing and implementation
- To provide daily support to application systems and to prepare system related documents
- University graduate in Information Technology related discipline
- Hands-on experience in VB.NET & SQL Server is a must
- Minimum 7 years working experience in IT field in which at least 3 years are in financial industry
- Experience in Bloomberg trading / Portia / IBM MQ is an added advantage.
- Independent, good communication skills and must be a good team player.
- Positive, flexible and able to work under pressure when required
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefit to the right candidates.