- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hays Information Technology Hong Kong
- 12 Jul 18
- Hong Kong
System Analyst - Banking
Urgent - System Analyst - Banking Systems Development
Your new company
A leading Wholesale Bank has created an opportunity of a System Analyst to join their IT department.
Your new role
- Participate in the end to end development cycle of custody system from ideas generation, system and application design, implementation, testing, troubleshooting to enhancement
- Collect and analyse user requirement and transform it to the technical specification
- Maintain the systems and continue optimize its performance
- Prepare documentation
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years of development experience of custody system or related banking system e.g. unit valuation, corporate action, equity or bonds settlement etc.
- Outstanding communication skills and able to work with internal departments and external parties
- Fluent in Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Familiar with different operating platforms e.g. Windows, Linux, AIX and database management system e.g. Oracle and SQL server
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays