System Analyst (Application Support), Information Technology
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Focus on application problem management, IT application support services and process improvement
- Responsible for production support services analysis and control
- Maintain production stability
- Design & revamp production support process and communicate or provide training within IT community
- Facilitate the execution of application incident/ problem management and service introduction process
- Assist in driving service improvement initiatives
- Perform production support analysis and service control to ensure efficiency and smoothness of daily production support activities
- Maintain production support quality and facilitate the IT support teams to manage production tickets achieving high system availability and meeting SLA
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' related working experience
- Solid experience in IT application management, exposure in process design or improvement will be an advantage
- Well versed with MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Well developed analytical, problem solving, detail minded and presentation skills
- Strong ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- ITIL experience will be an advantage
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.