System Analyst / Senior System Analyst - Derivatives Clearing System - Associate
The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for the secure, reliable and continuous operation of our technology platforms at HKEX. ITD helps our business to capture the benefits of the accelerating pace of technology change in our industry. We are working to ensure that our core systems help to facilitate improvements in market efficiency; that we are embracing the application of new technologies across, and beyond, our value chain to deliver a better market experience and more cost-effective outcomes; and we are exploring potential strategic partnerships to venture into new horizons in Fintech and data markets.
We have over 300 professionals supporting our full-suite of IT functions in systems infrastructure and operations, application system development and support, quality assurance, security management, system architecture, and hosting services.
• Responsible for the design and development of Derivatives Clearing systems.
• Work as part of the team to cover all aspects of the development lifecycle from requirement gathering and design, through to the implementation delivery; and post release maintenance of high quality.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues for the application, middleware and infrastructures.
• Review the technical design/code structure for coherence, future proof and compliance with technology standards and regulatory obligations.
• Work at night shift when required.