Hashkey Group is looking for an experienced system analyst to join the Hong Kong production support team. The ideal candidate for this role should have successfully implemented, managed, and supported mission critical in-house and vendor applications/services in global/regional banks or financial service companies. The candidate should be a motivated and responsible problem solver and be able to work autonomy, looking to make a significant impact in a fast-growing company.
- Maintain a hybrid cloud and High-Availability infrastructure specifically on the Pro/Exchange & Brokerage side
- Provide 2nd tier of operational support
- Manage change requests such as security patching, system configuration changes
- Support and troubleshoot systems and infrastructure, act as the first response on alerts
- Provide technical support to internal teams (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo & Singapore) in a timely manner.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure to ensure their high availability, stability and security
- Participate in planning, implementation, and cloud migration and system expansion for all digital projects
- Bachelor's degree with major or minor in Computer Science or related field
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience is required
- Solid hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Architecture
- Knowledge in AWS is required; Azure is a plus
- Knowledge in Virtualization environment, Networking and system is required
- Proficiency with Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Grafana and kafuka
- Familiar with Linux system and Docker
- Excellent technical knowledge of up-to-date infrastructure systems and standards
- Strong learner for exam and possession of existing Cloud certificate is an advantage
- Fluency in written and oral English, and spoken Cantonese/Mandarin fluency is required
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!