TRAINEE: Market Access Developer - Information Technology Hong Kong
- Design, develop and release Greenfield projects
- Work with other team members on both methodology and technical skills (including supportability, resiliency and scalability of the solution)
- Research about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them (including data analytics, monitoring, cloud and distributed storage)
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Good technical skills in modern coding languages, such as Python
- Knowledge on cloud technologies will be an advantage
- Knowledge on C++, C# will be a plus
- Keen to learn
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract Business Insight
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong - a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group - we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
exploration and implementation of cutting-edge technologies and ideas, with a flat management structure.
We are looking for Software engineers who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them. Prior experience in banking is not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for software engineers who are passionate about technologies.
We are launching an initiative to detect opportunities for automation in several core Market Access processes. To support this initiative the candidate will be embedded within a cross- functional feature team in charge of deploying, maintaining and supporting an application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000PGO
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 12/06/2020