BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
• Provide support to EQD/ Credit exotic Business while ensuring proper control framework for BAU within the team Responsibilities
• Operationally support Credit/ EQD Exotic Business within APAC relating to current setup & initiatives
• Understand Asia clients requirements and implement necessary processes to deliver best service
• Proposing solutions to the business with regards to new activities and projects, keeping in mind the operational impacts for the teams and minimizing the manual tasks.
• Prepare & execute Budget following specific guidelines - To manage team effectively in terms of cost and resources
• Ensure the Operating framework handled by team provides an efficient, quality and timely processing of Operations. Implement operational permanent control policies and procedures for day-to-day business activities
• Ensuring that processed are well documented and the control plan is adequate
• Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
• Ensuring that our processes/ team members comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
• Coaching & development of staffs Contributing Responsibilities
• Bring solutions to new business initiatives for development, taking into account the impacts on the operations
• Plan ahead and Dedicate adequate resources for project realizations
• Contribute on ongoing basis to BNPP operational permanent control framework
• Take actions to minimize operational failure, including but not exclusively the risk of fraud by helping to devise and by implementing sufficient regular controls
• Embrace the digital transformation by exploring new tools and supporting his teams to look for opportunities to deploy new technologies
• Trade support industrialization/ transformation Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
• Good EQD/ Credit product knowledge.
• Provide high impact performance/ coaching feedback
• Self-discipline and strong autonomy: The candidate must be a self-starter who should be able to work on its own with little supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Analytical mindset and Attention to detail
• Very good logical & solving skills
• Innovation and initiatives: Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve status quo
• Understand the processes in place and evaluate if needed alternative options to do things better (cost - benefits / ROI approaches). Think "outside the box".
• Adaptability: Ability to adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage…)
• Client Focus: Capacity to work with various clients and partner them
• Escalation process / Reporting: Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Finance, MO, and FO are known & applied Experience and Qualifications required
• Relevant experience in Management (VP level)
• Operations experience on the same Business Line.